The Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics conducts research in all areas at the intersection of the life-and computational sciences, including:
- Sequence analysis, protein structure and function prediction;
- Molecular simulations and docking;
- Computational drug screening and design;
- Comparative genomics;
- Regulatory genomics;
- Analysis of high-throughput data, such as DNA microarray data and high-throughput sequencing data;
- Mathematical modeling of biological systems;
- Integrative systems biology and their applications to clinical and translational science.
The Institute provides a number of services for universities, companies, and other organizations and has developed widely used databases, software, and web servers in:
The UCI Genomics High-Throughput Facility provides genome-wide analysis for clients interested in gene expression, regulation of gene expression, and genome sequence and variation.
For information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org